Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Possible bug?

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:57:00 -0500

Shaun,

That's an interesting problem. I can see you're using Nmap on Windows;
which version of Npcap are you using? You can get this information by
running: nmap --version

What is the output of the following command when port 443 is open and also
when it is closed? nmap -d -p1-10,80,443

Dan

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 1:39 AM Shaun Michelson via dev <dev () nmap org>