oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers () canonical com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:48:08 -0400

Hello,

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 14:03 -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders this
time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on oss-security).
We want this to be very public, we have nothing to hide. You must have a
public gpg key ID included in your reply. The new list will gpg encrypt all
mail (it does accept plaintext messages though).

Please subscribe me to the new list. I was a vendor-sec subscriber.

pub  4096R/A744BE93 2010-09-30
uid Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers () canonical com>
Fingerprint 50C4 A0DD CF31 E452 CEB1 9B51 6569 D855 A744 BE93

Thanks,

Marc.

--
Marc Deslauriers