oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request: Fat Free CRM multiple vulnerabilities

From: Steve Kenworthy <steveyken () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 10:16:05 +0800

Thanks for CVE-2013-7249.

Re: "destroy", ordinarily, this would be true as that commit fragment just
removes the destroy route. However, in this case there has not been any
actual code to delete the user in this controller (user deletion is handled
elsewhere in a separate admin section). The effect of the "  , :except =>
[:index, :destroy]" commit was simply to tighten up the routes, rather than
leaving exposed a route that didn't actually perform a delete function.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have any other outstanding
questions.