oss-sec mailing list archives

CVE request: TYPO3-EXT-SA-2014-10

From: Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:32:05 +0300

Can I get 11 CVEs for following TYPO3 Extensions in Collective Security Bulletin
(CSB) TYPO3-EXT-SA-2014-010, thanks. I verified that these have not yet been
requested by TYPO3 team.

http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-extensions/typo3-ext-sa-2014-010/

Extension: CWT Frontend Edit (cwt_feedit)
Affected Versions: 1.2.4 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Arbitrary Code Execution
Severity: Critical
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:C/I:C/A:C/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 1.2.5 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/cwt_feedit/1.2.5/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Milan Altenburg who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: LDAP (eu_ldap)
Affected Versions: 2.8.17 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Information Disclosure
Severity: Low
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:H/Au:S/C:C/I:N/A:N/E:ND/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 2.8.18 is available from the TYPO3 extension
manager and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/eu_ldap/2.8.18/t3x/. Users of
the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Florian Seirer who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: Flat Manager (flatmgr)
Affected Versions: 2.7.9 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
Severity: High
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 2.7.10 is available from the TYPO3 extension
manager and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/flatmgr/2.7.10/t3x/. Users of
the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Ingo Schmitt who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: Open Graph protocol (jh_opengraphprotocol)
Affected Versions: 1.0.1 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 1.0.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/jh_opengraphprotocol/1.0.2/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Heiko Kromm who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: ke DomPDF (ke_dompdf)
Affected Versions: 0.0.3 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Remote Code Execution
Severity: Critical
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 0.0.5 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/ke_dompdf/0.0.5/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Hendrik Nadler who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: LumoNet PHP Include (lumophpinclude)
Affected Versions: 1.2.0 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Arbitrary Code Execution
Severity: Critical
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 1.2.1 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/lumophpinclude/1.2.1/t3x/. Users
of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Jost Baron who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: News Pack (news_pack)
Affected Versions: 0.1.0 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:U/RC:C
Solution: Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no
longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The
extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported
vulnerability in a decent amount of time. Please uninstall and delete the
extension folder from your installation.
Credits: Credits go to Frederic Gaus who discovered and reported the issue.

Extension: SB Folderdownload (sb_akronymmanager)
Affected Versions: 0.5.0 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:U/RC:C
Solution: Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no
longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The
extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported
vulnerability in a decent amount of time. Please uninstall and delete the
extension folder from your installation.

Extension: Address visualization with Google Maps (st_address_map)
Affected Versions: 0.3.5 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
Severity: High
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 0.3.6 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/st_address_map/0.3.6/t3x/. Users
of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Marc Bastian Heinrichs who discovered and reported the
issue.

Extension: Google Sitemap (weeaar_googlesitemap)
Affected Versions: 0.4.3 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:U/RC:C
Solution: Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no
longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The
extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported
vulnerability in a decent amount of time. Please uninstall and delete the
extension folder from your installation.

Extension: wt_directory (wt_directory)
Affected Versions: 1.4.0 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
Severity: High
Suggested CVSS v2.0: AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 1.4.1 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/wt_directory/1.4.1/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits: Credits go to Marc Bastian Heinrichs who discovered and reported the
issue.

---
Henri Salo