oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: ezmlm warning

From: Brad Knowles <brad () shub-internet org>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:33:41 -0500

On Sep 19, 2016, at 5:06 PM, Solar Designer <solar () openwall com> wrote:

This is on my back burner.  I might approach experimenting with this
some months later.  I'm afraid I have other priorities right now.  For
now, I recommend that you don't use DMARC for addresses that you use on
mailing lists (posting and/or subscribing); in fact, I am likely to
continue to recommend this even if we do deploy a workaround for the
lists hosted at Openwall.

This might be verging on heresy, but do note that Mailman should now be DMARC-friendly out-of-the-box.

--
Brad Knowles <brad () shub-internet org>