oss-sec mailing list archives

RE: MITRE is adding data intake to its CVE ID process

From: "Maier, Kurt H" <kurt.maier () pnnl gov>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:59:52 +0000

From: Priedhorsky, Reid [mailto:reidpr () lanl gov]
I’ve been using the CVE requests on oss-security to maintain a reasonably
comprehensive and timely list of vulnerabilities for specific products. It’s
not clear to me how to do this when CVE requests happen offline in a web
form.

Has this use case been considered? Is there an alternate way to accomplish
my goal?

This is why I am subscribed to oss-security, and I'd appreciate it if there were
an alternate solution in place before the CVE system disappears behind an
inscrutable web form.

Thanks,
khm