oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Blindspot Advisory: Java/Python FTP Injections Allow for Firewall Bypass

From: "Timothy D. Morgan" <tim.advisories () blindspotsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:58:16 -0800

Thanks, Timothy.  For archival (since web pages tend to be gone after a
few years) and per oss-security list content guidelines, we'd like full
advisories to be posted right in here (including links as well is OK and
encouraged; including only links is not).

Attached is a mostly auto-converted text version of the above advisory.
(I only deleted the web page header/footer portions not specific to it.)

Sorry Alexander.  I was sort of in a rush.  Thanks for converting it and posting it.

Though, truth be known... I am pretty good about keeping my advisory pages available at the same URLs.  The very first
advisory I ever published is still at the same location after 15 years. ;-)

Best,
tim