oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: More CONFIG_VMAP_STACK vulnerabilities, refcount_t UAF, and an ignored Secure Boot bypass / rootkit method

From: Mansour Moufid <mansourmoufid () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:16:06 -0400

Hello.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 9:35 PM, Brad Spengler <spender () grsecurity net> wrote:

How could they know that calling people clowns and their work garbage wasn't
payment enough?

With no technical content coming from your end, there's no need to discuss
anything further -- don't waste your time because I won't reply.

Good luck to you and anyone else stupid enough to do any work at all for
you and your multi-billion dollar sponsors for free.

-Brad

Is there another mailing list for discussions of Linux security? Or forum?

I have been thinking of sharing a few patches for the last couple months.
I don't think this is the right place after the kind of insults I saw this week.

Apologies if off topic.