oss-sec mailing list archives

Re : Re: [oss-security] CVE-2018-12020 in GnuPG

From: Stiepan <stie@itk.swiss>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 10:58:38 -0400

Hello to both,

This responsibility discussion is all well and fine, but now that this is half-public, may we know for sure whether we
are affected :
1. as debian(-like) package consumers
2. as users of GPG for other purposes, such as webmail (have CC-ed protonmail to that regard)
and since when, so as to do proper rollbacks or other applicable mitigations (w.r.t packages) ?
By the way, this is why I think disclosure of such issues and mitigations should be a matter discussed at an official
international forum such as the ITU is, before everything gets out.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Stiepan A. Kovac
President
itk AVtobvS SARL