PaulDotCom mailing list archives

should everyone be linked in to one another (Robin Wood)

From: cybereagle at gmail.com (Matt Hillman)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:06:00 +0000

I got my current job from being on linkedin, i probably wouldnt have stayed
with it had it not done that within a few days of signing up. There's no
personal information on there about me you cant easily get from other
places, and i get almost no email from it (maybe 2 or 3 ever not counting
any pointless "welcome" emails on signup i no doubt deleted instantly).