PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PaulDotCom & The SANS Institute 2009 Training Survey

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:14:28 -0500

All:

PaulDotCom is teaming up with The SANS Institute to offer security
courses in the local Rhode Island area.  Courses will be held at
convenient locations in the ocean state, taught by members of PaulDotCom
and the local community, and offer smaller classrooms with personalized
instruction.  Save both the time and money spent on traveling to large
conferences across the country by attending these local events.

The best part is, you get to help select the courses to be offered!
Please take a few minutes to fill out this short (4 question) survey:

Short URL: http://snipurl.com/pdc-sans09

I will follow up with the results, schedule, and logistics once I've
given everyone some time to take the survey.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

Thank You,

Paul

--