PaulDotCom mailing list archives

EU SANS Conferences

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:50:53 +0200

Ironically I'm trying to get my company to foot the bill for the "
Developing Exploits for Penetration Testers and Security Researchers"
class, but I'm still not sure it's something within my reach as a
non-programmer. As I'm flying to London for the event I wanted to squeeze
in as mich as possible while I'm there.

Do you know if they've held the class somewhere else already ? anybody
known of any class reviews ?

--------------------------
Chris John Riley

             paul at pauldotcom.c
             om
             Gesendet von:                                              An
             pauldotcom-bounce          pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com
             s at mail.pauldotcom                                       Kopie
             .com
                                                                     Thema
                                        Re: [Pauldotcom] EU SANS
             21.10.2008 13:40           Conferences

              Bitte antworten
                    an
             pauldotcom at mail.p
             auldotcom.com at ine

Just an FYI, there is a schedule for conferences in EU:

http://www.sans.org/training/bylocation/index_intl.php

There is even one in London:

http://www.sans.org/london08/

And they are offering some of the newest and technically in-depth
courses, such as:

http://www.sans.org/london08/description.php?tid=2127 - Developing
Exploits for Penetration Testers and Security Researchers

I got a chance to meet Steve (the author of the above course) in Vegas,
he's a cool dude!

Cheers,
Paul

christopher.riley at r-it.at wrote:
I was just thinking the same thing... the event in Amsterdam was great,
but lacked the evening sessions.

Still getting drunk with Mike and John made up for the lack of
additional content I guess ;)

@dninja: Are you headed to the London event ? I'm playing assistant
Monkey for the VOIP and Web-App PenTest classes.

------------------------------
Chris John Riley
Inactive hide details for dninja at gmail.comdninja () gmail com

                        *dninja at gmail.com*
                        Gesendet von:
                        pauldotcom-bounces at mail.pauldotcom.com

                        21.10.2008 13:24
                        Bitte antworten an
                        pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com@inet

An

pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com

Kopie

Thema

Re: [Pauldotcom] ShmooCon 2009 - Barcode Shmarcode