PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Want to get into malware analysis

From: kitchetech at gmail.com (matt donovan)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:16:46 -0500

2009/1/23 xgermx <xgermx at gmail.com>

Read through the SANS ISC blogs. They offer a lot of good starting points.

2009/1/23 matt donovan <kitchetech at gmail.com>

Since this field interests me so much. I decided to learn more about it.

I am already planning to buy Applied Cryptography, 2nd Edition to learn
about some Cryptography. Is there any other books that people might
recommend.

I m looking into buying Malware: Fighting Malicious Code as well.

Should I buy a C programming book to go along as well. I already know
Java(Learned it in college).