PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Defcon 16 Audio now up

From: signupjar at gmail.com (SignupJar)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:37:02 -0500

I got to Defcon 16, but missed almost all the talks I wanted to see -
this is awesome! What a great source of information for folks.

Kelson

byte.bucket at 4a44.com wrote:
Here is the official announcement from the Defcon website:

  DEFCON 16 AUDIO NOW AVAILABLE!

  I've started to upload all the audio and video from DEFCON 16!

  This year we are offering something new, a combo video file
  that has both the slides as well as the video of the speaker
  on the same screen. These files are big! If you just want to
  listen to a talk I suggest downloading the m4b audio files..
  they are 1/2 the size of years past and will easily fit on
  your phone.. about 5 to 10 megs each.

  Audio files have finished uploading!
  https://www.defcon.org/podcast/defcon-16-audio.rss

  Video of just the presentation slides with audio are uploading
  now, should take a day or so to be available, then the combo
  video files will be uploaded.

  Let the leeching begin! Report any problems on this forum
  thread: https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=10241

  The Dark Tangent

For those interested, the video feed seems to be here:
https://www.defcon.org/podcast/defcon-16-video.rss

--
byte_bucket

Hey Guys,

Just to let everyone know, the Defcon 16 audio is now up. Enjoy!

https://www.defcon.org/podcast/defcon-16-audio.rss

--
Dan Howerton
http://metacortexsecurity.com