PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Meterpreter screenshot script

From: johnemiller at gmail.com (John)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:09:42 -0500

Glad you like it. Feel free to use the zip function anywhere you want.
It can probably be improved some, its pretty basic as is.

Does anyone use an external library of functions for their scripts to
implement features not yet part of Rex? I'm thinking that throwing
together some basic functions for deleting remote files, creating zips,
etc might be handy for quick script development.