PaulDotCom mailing list archives

MAC OS X Security and Virtualization security tips

From: thomjf at gmail.com (TT)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:29:44 -0600

Hey All,

Newbie here, this is the first topic I think I may be able to jump in
on without feeling like complete poge. VM fusion is the top pick in my
opinion. They seem to stay on top of updates and I seem to remember
that there was quite abit of work done on VM code exploits. (Ed
Skodis?)This research, I would hope has filtered down to hardening the
code. Also my template for harding OSX is the NSA website. Just Google
NSA+ OSX security. Also do not forget to upgrade to the new java
engine from Sun.

Tom