PaulDotCom mailing list archives

U3 Universal_Customizer trusted source?

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:23:41 +0200

The other option was to just run the tool in a WinXP VM instead of
directly under Vista. Still, if you've got a working version, that saves
the effort.

I didn't think any USB providers gave out tools for flashing the U3
section. I thought it would be an internal only tool. Just out of
interest, how much of the drive are you flashing to U3. I had the HELIX
Windows tools on a U3 partition for a while, which was well beyond the
suggested U3 partition size.

This brings back memories. I should create a U3 Metasploit USB for my next
test.

Chris