PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Openwrt & Cell Phone

From: dimitrios at gmail.com (Dimitrios Kapsalis)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:29:36 -0500

Whats the issue your having? I've used DD-WRT with my wifi on my phone
before with no issues.

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Cody Dumont <CDumont at nwnit.com> wrote:

Greetings All,

Any one ever used openwrt to access the internet via a Cell phone or pda.

Thanks...

Cody
Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the original
sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this
message along with any attachments immediately.