PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Spoofing emails

From: sbuhlig at gmail.com (Sam Buhlig)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:39:24 -0400

Had a guy I used to work with who was madly in love with Britney Spears. He
even was a member of her fan club. So myself and a co-worker sent him one
saying that he was the winner of "A night out with Britney" fan club
winner.  We could not keep the straight face for his celebration.  So it
lasted all of 15 mins, but it was worth it.