PaulDotCom mailing list archives

wall of sheep software

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:33:55 -0400

This will not make the "Wall of Shame" for you but for mining a cap file
this is useful, however the free version has a 2gb capture limit

http://www.netwitness.com/products/investigator.aspx

This software helped me locate a bot running crazy on a satellite
network really fast, just wish the company would buy  the full version.

Robin Wood wrote:
Hi
I've got a large pcap from BruCON and would like to run it through
some wall of sheep type software to see what was happening. Can anyone
recommend anything?

I know that I can get it with manual tcpdump/ngrep type hacking but
looking for anything that does it automatically.

And before people ask, I'm not planning to release either the pcaps or
any data I find in them.

Robin