PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Assembly OS

From: cybereagle at gmail.com (Matt Hillman)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:10:20 +0100

I love the fact that in the credits they have a guy responsible for porting
Quake and Doom. Finally an OS with the right priorities! *blasts imp*

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM, bytes abit <bytesabit at gmail.com> wrote:

I was looking at the picture of Obama/Time parody as the joker in Batman
when I somehow came across an OS I have never seen before.  It's called
ManuetOS and is written completely in Assembly.

http://www.menuetos.net/

Thought you guys may be interested, sorry if this is not the place to post.

-------

I also just wanted to take this importunity to introduce myself and say HI
to the group that (IMHO) is THE BEST intelligence depot on the internet when
concerned with Systems Security and pure geek fun!!  (Don't take it personal
IRONGEEK, PLA, & other such ninja type :)

Paul/Larry/John/++:  Thanks for EVERYTHING you have brought to the
community through your podcasts/webposts/research.

Someday I will make it down to DEFCON, BLACKHAT, or just some fun event you
guys have... I will bring all sorts of Canadian beer as my contribution to
the cause!  We have a local brewery called "The Pump House" who make THE
BEST blueberry beer EVER!

-------

Keep up the good work!