PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Kon-Boot on a USB

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:17:11 -0400

Sorry, I won't make it to Defcon (the cost is a little high). I also tested
my KonBoot usb on another box, same results.

Adrian

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Michael Douglas <mick at pauldotcom.com> wrote:

Thanks very much for trying Adrian, it's possible that something
fundamental about the way the Kon Book works.

Again, I can't take credit for this... Paul is the one who pointed it
out to me.  After I played with it a bit John gave the final nudge
needed for me to shout about this.

I will attempt to test this with my WinXP 64 build.  Unless someone's
already tested this... If so, please speak up!   ;-)

See you at DEFCON?
- Mick

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Adrian Crenshaw<irongeek at irongeek.com>