PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Pen Test Trainning

From: rick.hayes at gmail.com (Rick Hayes)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:41:30 -0500

I have taken both the SEC 560, though it was at a conference and the
PWB Online (both in 1.0 version and the latest).  I would say that
they both approach the same topic from slightly differing
perspectives.  I really enjoyed the SEC 560 and got a lot out of it.
With PWB you only get out of it what you point into it, but if you
want to learn how to write or find exploits that's the way to go.  In
my opinion if you want more bang for your buck and are willing to put
forth the effort then go with PWB.   If you have a corporate budget,
go with SANS.