PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Interesting finding on locked accounts in ADS

From: lyematt at gmail.com (Matt Lye)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:19:58 +1000

In regard to local access it would be the normal access rights the user had
on the local machine, unless there was a change in group policy that
restricted that based on the access to ADS to authenticate actions.

Interesting find, but I'm not sure how you would avoid that without alot of
pain.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Jody & Jennifer McCluggage <