PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Workplace monitoring and the law

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:29:28 -0400

Adrian,

This came down in my RSS reader from SANS reading room just this week (have
not had a chance to read it) but thought I would share.

http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/compliance/rss/content_monitoring_issues_%EF%BF%BD_legal_and_otherwise_33079

Hope it helps. I think I may read it now myself