PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Shmoocon Rainbow Table Swapshop

From: mmcgrew1 at mail.csuchico.edu (Michael McGrew)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:43:53 -0800

Creating a .torrent in utorrent is very easy and straightforward
http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/make-a-torrent . As for the tracker,
http://openbittorrent.com/ is great, all you have to do is include the two
tracker URLs in the .torrent when you create it and you're good to go. We
don't really need a private tracker, our content is free and legal. That
quote from the wiki article is talking about private illegal bit torrent
trackers. As for boxes, I have a box on a 1gbps connection, but only with
150GB available :( ... I'll help out as much as I can. Please post the
.torrent file when it's ready!