PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Knowledge Management

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:07:58 -0500

I have used Zimwiki in the past but always seem to migrate back to
Evernote, the one downside I had with Evernote was its lack of cross
platform abilities with Linux.  I did get it working once with WINE but
it wasn't the same.  Since I started working in a windows world again I
am back to Evernote because of how well it does the job, I just wish
they would support Linux better.

I have also used Dradis, while it is not designed as a note taking tool
it is a tool for sharing info, I just never shared it :-)

Looking at dokuwiki it looks promising!

- Robert
(arch3angel)