PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Scanning of cumulative vulns/patches

From: i0null at googlemail.com (Shane Kelly)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:47:45 +0000

I would suggest reporting both but under the same finding  - Calling
the finding something like  "Windows missing multiple Patches"
I would detail both issues but caveat the re-mediation section with
something like:

"Whilst the above host appears vulnerable to two seperate
vulnerablities. It is understood that patch x will fix both of these
issues"

Sent from my iPhone