PaulDotCom mailing list archives

VPN Solutions

From: chris at abletechs.com (Chris Hunt)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:54:07 -0700

Just thinking a little outside the box here...  What about application delivery as a service via Terminal Services for
MS apps and a VNC based solution for Linux/Unix apps.  There are a few vendors that are interesting of you want better
integration (I've used Ericom and Citrix in the past). This is easy to setup failover, allows you to "Pool" your
licensing to help offset the cost, and gives you a central place to do updates from.

Not sure if the Pauldotcom crew would care to comment but I'd love to here about some pen testing they've done against
these types of setups.

Take care,

Chris Hunt

On Jan 11, 2010, at 5:54 AM, "Karl Bailey" <karlrobertbailey at googlemail.com<mailto:karlrobertbailey at