PaulDotCom mailing list archives

AT&T Business DNS hosting

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:53:11 -0500

I don't have any information on this personally, but our friend Bob
has had experiences with AT&T DNS at his customers' sites.  He said
that he was able to confirm that they still had unpatched servers long
after other ISPs patched for the (you know who) bug.  (well into last
year)  Bob also informs me that their servers tend to be very slow,
especially in the SF bay area.  So, between Jason's discoveries and
what Bob tells me, I would have to agree that AT&T may not be a good
choice for your DNS host.  Great choice for your victims, however.

Jack