PaulDotCom mailing list archives

rainbow tables at Shmoocon

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:03:14 -0500

I am planning on bringing a tower I use as a file server which has (4)
250GB drives as my means to bring home the tables.  I am more than happy
to let the PDC crew and Robin to have access to it as a secondary unit
if we begin to run low on space, add it to the network and let it roll.
Once back home I can then allow people to leech off it for those not
attending Shmoocon, I am not going to be doing anything on my connection
but surf the internet for quite sometime due to obligations.

- Robert
(arch3angel)