PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Information gathering

From: pcimpressions at gmail.com (Tyler Robinson)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:45:30 -0700

Curious if anyone has any recommendations for software and or techniquies
used to gather info on an individual based soley off an email address. I was
asked to do some preliminary reconacence on an email address so I started
with what I knew google search strings, scouring the social networks, used
maltego and even a bit of social engineering but short of breaking the law
and hacking into his yahoo account any other suggestions. As always thanks
so much to the pauldotcom listeners for there eagerness and pelethora.
TR