PaulDotCom mailing list archives

RDP "Banner Grab"

From: dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com (David Hoelzer)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:55:59 -0800

It's not what you're really asking for but it might be a start.  You are aware of TSGrinder, right?

David Hoelzer
Director of Research, Enclave Forensics
dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com

On Mar 12, 2010, at 1:26 AM, Robin Wood wrote:

I haven't got time to test this but I'm thinking of some kind of
script that starts rdesktop passing in the credentials you have then
uses the import tool from imagemagick to screenshot. It should be
fairly simple to create something that does a basic job of it, start
the connection, sleep a few seconds, take the screenshot then kill the
connection and move on.

Robin