PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Intro music PDC

From: mick at pauldotcom.com (Michael Douglas)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:21:08 -0400

Could I send in just voice tracks and have vague directions on some
music that might go in the background?  Or are you needing them to be
totally finished product?

Also, how long/short do they need to be?

What sample rate do you want them in?

What audio formats do you prefer?

Thanks for clearing this up!
- Mick