PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Intro music PDC

From: larry at pauldotcom.com (Larry Pesce)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:45:47 -0400

Ahhah!

Mick, for you send some voice track, uncut.  Leave your mistakes in.
This is a perfect opportunity for the intern to learn some audio editing
stuff.  :-)

- L

On 3/20/10 11:29 PM, dwigley21 at verizon.net wrote:

Lets be honest here I am really doing this cause I lack the skill to
create all the sweepers my self...  So if you give me a track of speech
and ask me to set it to music it won't happen.  I would much rather get
a finished product.  Not to say at some point when I learn to create
sweepers I would not use them in the future.  But for this 'competition'
I would prefer a finished product that the show hosts can all listen and
vote.

They can be of any length... but remember its a sweeper not a
Haxorthematrix tech segment...

When I edit the podcast I do it in 24bit with 44.1 sample rate

Wav or MP3 its up to you I don't care paul has to play them so its his
problem :)