PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Appsec Training

From: 0xdarkfloyd at gmail.com (Dark Floyd (0xdf))
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:15:37 +0800

Hi Chris,

I believe your fellow could find the SEC542 course is useful. Even I have
already done pentest for several years, the first 3 days of the materials
focuses on beginner and tools manipulation. On day 4 and day 5, it is
related to Python programming, exploit framework, etc, particularly training
one to have more manual penetration test kungfu. The provided Ubuntu-based
VM could allow your mate to practise the tools, carrying out the lab
exercises. You could consider it is a good option indeed.

Regards,
Anthony Lai, Hong Kong