PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Blocking Unwanted programing from installing

From: infolookup at gmail.com (Sherwyn)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 01:19:11 +0000

The users are none admin users. The odd thing is if one of those users log into a Windows 7 box the are blocked from
installing application, but are allowed too on a windows XP machine.

I can look into using GPO to block windows installer but in terms of stopping them from writing to key folders are you
referring to NTFS permission or is this done via GPO?

Thanks.

Infolookup
www.infolookup.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/infolookup