PaulDotCom mailing list archives

karma'd hostap

From: robin at digininja.org (Robin Wood)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:04:29 +0100

Hi
With madwifi-ng being phased out I thought it was time to bring Karma
to the current state of the art so I've Karma'd hostap. You can now
run Karma with ath5k, ath9k and anything else supported by hostap.

The code is only at alpha at the moment and I was hoping to get it to
a point where I could put a page up on my site giving info and the
file downloads but it looks like I'm not gong to get round to it today
so if anyone wants the files to give it a test let me know and I'll
send them on. I do need testers as I've only been able to test it with
a single ath5k card so even though it looks like it should work I'm
not 100% sure.

Once I've had some feedback and had time to add some extra features
I'll release a a full version.

Rick, thanks for all the prodding to get this finished off!

Robin