PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Shell and VPN providers for testing purposes

From: kriggins at infosecramblings.com (Kevin Riggins)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:13:59 -0500

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but a VPS with OpenVPN
should get you modt of what you are looking for. Wouldn't seperate the
VPN and shell function, but would meet all the other requirements.

VPS providers are everwhere and since you don't need a lot of
horespower or disk, you should be able to get something fairly
inexpensive.

Sorry, I don't have a specific recommendation.

Kevin