PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Wondering what changed DNS settings

From: robert.portvliet at gmail.com (Robert Portvliet)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:39:22 -0400

Could be dnschanger or something similar...

I can into a small network a while back where the wrt54g router apparently
was compromised by malware that used the default admin\admin login to set
the DNS servers on the router to addresses in the Ukraine, which then served
those up via DHCP to all machines on the network.

neato...