PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Corporate AV suggestions

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:40:49 -0400

I used Vipre but it was a resource hog in the past and once took out all of the essential Thinkpad drivers (similar to
the recent McAfee fiasco). One of my coleagues just replaced Vipre with Trend and found a bunch of previously
unrecognized malware.

Guess what, they all suck at some point. get the one that is the lightest weight on your machines and the easiest to
manage and maintain.