PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Cyber Security Challenge UK

From: Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:57:14 +0100

Details of the competition are here.

https://cybersecuritychallenge.org.uk/competitions/network-defence.html

Looks like stage 1 is an exercise in auditing/assessing a network
based on documentation and qualifying teams got to an on-site
face-off.

Jim

On 23 August 2010 20:57, Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com> wrote:
I would be interested need a few more details, dates, location, expectations
of teams… but sounds really fun I am game if you have not already filled all
the spots,

TR