PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Imaging memory on Win7 64bit

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:15:44 -0400

thanks for the info, they should update the readme file and the webpage they still state windows xp as the latest
supported OS in version 1.3
On Sep 21, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Dave Hull wrote:

I asked and got an answer. Volatility has had support for 32 bit Vista
and Win7 for some time. Some of the contributors have 64 bit working,
but that code has not made it into the project yet, but "will probably
make it into an upcoming release."

If you need 64 bit support, you may want to lurk on the developer
mailing list for a bit and ask if someone could share that code with
you.

Good luck.