PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Winxp event viewer

From: Vincent Lape <vlape () me com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 07:12:09 -0700

You should be able to save the log files from the log viewer. If you want to try to convert them to stalky format you
can try using snare or lasso. If you are looking to do some deep searching on the log data I would recommend
downloading splunk. You can have it pull the data off in several ways WMI, nfs, or agent based. They give a 500mb/ day
index license away for free.