PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: OT: "Hacking Horror Stories" Webinar This Week

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:08:27 -0400

In addition to lying as John stated:

1) Its a trade-off for some excellent content.  Our webcasts offer
unique content and a chance to interact with the PaulDotCom crew without
leaving the comfort of your home or office.

2) The information you provide is only shared with the sponsor (in this
case Cenzic) and us (i.e. pauldotcom).

3) If you sign up for the Pauldotcom insider, the materials (sometimes
just the slides, sometimes both the audio/video/slides) are posted here.
You only need to provide your name and email address to register for the
Pauldotcom insider.  However, there is a delay from the time the webcast
is given until its posted to the insider. Also, you lose the chance to
heckle us when we're doing the presentation :)

Cheers,
Paul