PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Web Server Hacked

From: Ariany Mizrahi <arianymizrahi () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 00:20:09 -0500

At the time of the attack the server info was:
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

We could not find the shell.asp file anywhere or any sign that it was placed
there.  We do still have the index.asp file that was the page being
displayed when the site was defaced.  Whether these two attacks are related
is still unknown.  If you'd like to see the contents of the index file I'll
gladly either attach it to this thread if it's allowed or paste the code in
the body.

Cheers,

Ari
http://www.securityoverflow.net

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Timothy Ouellette