PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: A little off topic but kind of related to security

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 04:01:21 -0500

I've ordered stuff from sureelectronics, for example the PIC dev board I'm
usingf for the PHUKD/Keylogger. Support is interesting with them. They do
seem responsive as in the email back when you write them, but getting the
idea across to them is difficult. Took awhile for them to catch on I did not
need the manual, I needed the source code to one of their dev boards (but
hey, the gave it do me). Also, instead of linking directly to downloads they
point you at the support site and just tell you to search for a keyword.

Adrian