PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Blocked Site Lists

From: K Ten <tenktech () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:06:10 -0600

The software authenticates back to our servers and those servers appeared to
be blocked when we connected into the machines that were having the issue.
Originally it appeared to us that the server IPs somehow got flagged by a
firewall blacklist update and were trying to narrow it down.  We started
asking customers what ISP they were using and found a trend.  Later we were
informed that it was a routing issue? with the paticular ISP but they are
not disclosing the details on what really happened to us.  Issue seemes to
be isolated now.