PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: metasploit gurus

From: Bill Swearingen <hevnsnt () i-hacked com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 19:34:03 -0600

Dont use autopwn, try a reverse meterpreter shell on a port that is likely
to bypass the proxy & get out (443, 22, 80, etc)

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Crest Johanson <shesma () ymail com> wrote:

Hello all,

I'm studying attack vectors against the company I work for. Some metasploit
attacks work however, the proxy doesn't let the reverse connection through.
I tried to set the listening port to a port that the proxy allows
connections to, but it seems like the payload doesn't initiate the
connection through the proxy.
Is there away to point the payload to the proxy and from the proxy to the
attacker server?

For browser autopwn, the framework set listeners on ports
3333,4444,6666,7777 for different exploits, is there a way to change these
ports (maybe from source)?

Thanks,