PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Google Web Fonts privacy violation

From: Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:32:49 +0100

Hi,

The first I had heard of them is when I used the following Wordpress theme:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/liquorice

I do know that you can also download the fonts to use rather than having to
link to them within the page.

Apart from that, I don't know much about them.

Ryan

Ryan Dewhurst

blog www.ethicalhack3r.co.uk
projects www.dvwa.co.uk | www.webwordcount.com